A half-sphere all in light!
Inside your home!
- Non-smoking chalet;
- 1 mezzanine with 1 queen bed;
- Double sofa bed for additional guests;
- Outdoor catamaran net;
- Bathroom with hot water and shower;
- Eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, and body soap dispenser included;
- Eco-friendly compostable toilet and toilet paper is included;
- Kitchenette including:
- Mini fridge including a small freezer
- Propane stove
- Coffee maker
- Eco-friendly dish soap dispenser included
- Salt and pepper included
- Pots, plates and utensils
- Dish towels
- Bedding and towels included.
- Indoor and outdoor wood fireplace.
Pleasant life outside!
Huge gallery with gazebo as well as a magnificent private Nordic bath, view of the river. You will also have your private access to the river. In summer, you can fish for rainbow trout if you have your license. Several small trails are accessible to make the most of your stay.
A propane barbecue and a private fire pit will be available. A bundle of wood is included during your stay.
For the tranquility of the place, the curfew will be at 11 p.m. Thank you for your understanding !
Parking 600 feet from the accommodation. Trolleys are available in summer for your personal effects and in winter, toboggans.
Dogs are accepted on a leash. (less than 30 lbs) You must provide a cage and the bowls necessary for their well-being. Pets cannot be left alone in the yurt during your absence.
Please note: Children under 4 must be under constant supervision due to the proximity of the river.
Contact us for more details – email@example.com
Add to your list!
- To cook, you have to bring oil, spices and other condiments.
- The trail is fully illuminated to facilitate your travels in the evening.
Reservations must be made by credit card using our “online booking module”.
A deposit of 50% of the total amount is cashed when booking. The balance will be collected 7 days before arrival. For a reservation less than 7 days before the date of arrival, 100% of the total amount must be cashed.
Security deposit: $100 upon arrival.
Prices start at $220.46 per night. (this amount includes the 3.5% lodging tax)
The date of receipt of your stay reservation will serve as a reference for the cancellation policy.
- Full refund less PayPal transaction fees if canceled up to 30 days before arrival.
- Beyond that, a 50% refund will apply up to 7 days before arrival.
- No refund will be made after this period.
Check-in time at reception is 4 p.m.
You can occupy your rental space until 11 a.m. on the day of your departure.
Details of amenities will be provided in your confirmation email for your booking.
Each of our accommodations will have the necessary amenities for the duration of your stay. However, there is no service during your stay.
If you wish to have this service, the fee will be $50/day upon request the day before.
Also called cedar in Canada, are a kind of conifers that you surely know.